I thought I would let you know my goals for this blog. Yes, I do actually have some goals, which do not include ramblings on about my personal life and political opinions. Most people visiting a blog about handmade bath and body products want to learn more about related topics. So what do I plan on including?
- Events - I will feature events I attend on this blog. I primarily attend Scottish Highland Games, and Celtic and Irish festivals, along with some crafts shows. I'll include pictures and highlights from the events to share with you.
- Ingredient Profiles- If you are putting something on your skin, you should know what it is. I'll feature an ingredient on a regular basis so you can learn more about what goes into our products. From shea butter to lavender and everything in between, you'll get a wealth of information about what goes into each of our products and how it benefits you.
- Tutorials and Tips - You'll find regular tutorials on this blog, both from me and guest bloggers. I'll teach you how to get the most out of our products, creative ways to reuse our packaging, and how you can create some of your own products.
- Contests - We all love contests, and I will certainly have them here. Some contests will be my own, and some will be hosted by guest bloggers.
- Recipes - I love a good recipe. I will share recipes for bath and body products with you to use at home, from facial toners to home remedies. I'll also provide ideas for gift giving.
- Sales - Exclusive sales will be posted here just for our blog readers.
- News - I'll include general news for The Bonnie Bath Co. right here. See photos of our products being made and read about new products and upcoming trends.
Please add us to your blog readers or join as a follower to keep up to date or learn new things.