Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Stone Mountain Show a Success


I'm finally back (well in body, not in mind) from Stone Mountain where we sold our products at the highland games (we have an extensive line of Celtic designs and scents). Everything was awesome except I was freezing. When I left S. FL, the temp was 90 degrees. It was in the 30's and 40's at the games. While the temp itself wasn't bad, that mountain wind had me shivering the whole day.

Our sales were high, the area was stunning, we had great fun, and the people were so nice. It was a very pleasant experience all around. Here are a couple photos of my display, which was literally slapped together, so don't judge me too harshly. I hope to refine it at our next show in January at the South Florida Scottish Festival and Highland Games (try saying that 3 times fast).

It's great to be back. I am now working on getting my website finished once and for all. I promised everyone at Stone Mountain that my website would be up the first week of November, so I need to get a move on, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment